Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daybook

Outside my window... the rain has finally stopped but now the wind has arrived.  I am secretly wishing for snow, I would love if that storm would pass over here.
I am thinking...about all of the details I need to get worked out before January 4th.
I am thankful for...a renewed friendship, that my Christmas shopping is finished (except for one gift) and that my Christmas cards are in the mail.
I am listening to...the boys playing nicely, which hasn't been the norm lately.  Diana Krall Christmas Songs, I was able to download this for $2.99, can't beat that!
I am reading...Bringing up Geeks,   I can't wait to get through this book, I think it will be very helpful.
I am hoping... to get to confession this week and to get my school plans organized by the 4th.
I am pondering...the need to really prepare my heart for this Christmas, to fully immerse myself in the Advent season.
From the kitchen...more cookies and Christmas treats to make.  I am going to do this despite my husband telling me he is gaining weight! This will not stop me though, we can only do this once a year!
Around the house...we have gotten away from our chore chart, but I definitely need to make sure the boys do them on Saturday.
One of my favorite things...Oliver when he is happy, and boys playing peacefully.
Picture thoughts.... Christmas card outtakes.







No comments: