Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Worst Blogger Ever

Yes, I admit it, I am the worst blogger ever.  I just go through times when the last thing in the world that I want to do is blog.  I know this isn't the best way to build up my readership, so there may not be anyone out there even reading this!
Well, where do I even start....so much has happened recently.  We almost moved to Ohio and then didn't.  We have taken our house off the market.  Things here have really slowed down and it just isn't worth it, so we will jump on the refi bandwagon for now.  This really seems like the best option and I don't mind not having to have the house in "showing order" all the time.
Here are some pictures from the last 2 months, wow 2 months!!


So this is what the boys' room has looked like for at least a month.  They have been on a big building spree.  I confess, I have given up on cleaning this up every night, now we just push it all over to the wall!
Henry wanted to be rolled up like a burrito and then insisted that we do it to Oliver too.  It made for some cute pictures!
We went to a minor league baseball game.....BIG waste of time and money.  We left after the 3rd inning!!! Note to self, wait until the boys are 8 to take them to a game and definitely leave the baby at home!
BUT, the hotdog did make Henry's 1st tooth fall out.
Oliver loves monkey and Henry's gorilla.
Finally, the boys have just started t-ball (Henry) and coach pitch (Joseph.)
I will post some pictures of Joseph soon, it was raining during his game.
For the next month, we will be living and breathing baseball.  The boys have 3 days/nights a week of practice and/or games.  YIKES!  This is their first year and they seem to like it so far. 
We have officially started school.  Our co-op met today for the first time today.  I am praying for strength to get through the school year, homeschooling is tough and I am struggling with it already and we have just started!  
And, yes this is a fall background but I am sooooo ready for it.  I really hate August and am dreaming of cool, crisp weather and apple pie.



1 comment:

kkreations said...

I understand with the baseball game, we decided to not do a lot of things this summer because it wouldn't be FUN with Jace! :) Some of my friends do all kinds of things then I start feeling bad that we don't, then we do something and we're just miserable. Why do we carry around all this Mom-Guilt?
Do you still have a food blog?