Friday, October 15, 2010

Ouch!

I apologize for not blogging more, I really intended on getting back into the swing of things and posting more, but I have been plagued by horrible headaches this pregnancy.  So far I have felt worse than I felt with all 3 of my other pregnancies.  It isn't fair that you can only take Tylenol either, it doesn't do anything!!!  I read the common triggers for headaches, chocolate and cheese, these are what I have been living on! Sorry for complaining, I know it is temporary, but it makes daily life difficult.  Did anyone else have this problem when they were expecting?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm sorry. :( I agree-Tylenol does NOTHING.
I went through a few weeks w/ some bad headaches. I felt like if I could put a brick on my head, it would feel better. I'd ask pat to just push his hand on my head.
I never compared it to my diet, but I've lost a lot of my good eating habits. :(

I hope you're feeling better soon!