Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I have many things to give thanks for, but I am especially thankful because I don't have to cook.... anything!  Thanks to the generosity of my brother and sister-in-law, who are hosting, I get the day off.  I will get my turn next year.  Our plans for Thanksgiving and the day after include; watching the Macy's parade, going to Mass, watching the Saints beat the Cowboys, eat, play Settlers of Catan ( I haven't told my brother about this yet) and decorate for Christmas.  The only downside is that I don't get to drink any wine!  I hope everyone has a blessed and relaxing holiday!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
We'll start our Christmas decorating tomorrow, and for sure watching the parade today. :)
Enjoy your holiday!