Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh Boy Oh Boy!

Looks like this will be the scene at my house in the coming years, in fact I may need to frame this picture.  
It's another boy!
I was not surprised, but honestly a little disappointed.  I am sure my boys will love their little brother, I am just getting used to the idea of 4 BOYS!
I am trying not to feel sorry for myself and remind myself that there are many who struggle with infertility or face a major health issue with their children.  We are very blessed to have three healthy boys and one on the way.  As it is the season to be thankful, I am really trying to embrace this and just be THANKFUL!  This may not be the vision that I had for my family but it is God's, and He has the greater plan.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Well, CONGRATS!!!!
I will sympathize w/ you any day, though. ;)
I still have my moments of glaring at Pat, w/ us having another boy. I DO love my boys. Love them to pieces. But I wanted a daughter. With my record, I don't know if/when we'll have more kids (2 living, 2 losses, so this is tie-breaker baby). But I feel strongly we'll have all boys, too.
Ya know, my parents had 4 boys before their 1st girl. Maybe your next one. ;)

kkreations said...

Congrats..... at least you should have it all down by the 4th boy! Like you said there is a greater plan and after some of the stories I hear about Moms and Daughters maybe you will look back and be glad to have little boys! :)
Maybe No 6 or 7 will be pink, just kidding.
Prayers to you and your family for continued healthy pregnancy.

Heather said...

Congratulations... While I am not willing to go through the whole fertility treatments again to get pregnant.. I do spend days thinking what if I can convince Daniel to adopt a little girl. Little boys rock! But it would be nice to see a little bit of girlie compassion too! Wishing you a healthy baby and healthy pregnancy!