Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby's Room

I've never really spent a lot of time or money on the nursery before, but when we found out that this was another boy I really wanted to do something new and different.  I've used the same nursery bedding/theme since Joseph and after 7 years it gets old.  
The theme is obviously monkeys (thanks Mom for helping me with the bedding set.)  I saw this decal a long time ago and loved it but it was definitely a splurge.  I had never used them before either and wasn't sure if I was going to mess it up.  It turned out to be easy to put up and I really like it.  I didn't take any pictures of the rest of the room, but the quilt is on the other wall with monkeys.  I think Oliver is jealous....he really likes monkeys but just got kicked out of this room!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

That is adorable!!!! It looks great. :)

kkreations said...

Very Cute! Monkeys are the big "in thing" for nurseries! The wall decals can really make a room so cute.
I love your crib, I have the same one! :) Does yours have a drop side? I heard those are not going to be manufactured anymore because babies have been hurt? But I wanted the crib because of that.
Angela

Molly Melnick said...

Super Cute!! I wish you all the best with your next couple of weeks before baby comes. I think moms of all boys are SO cool!!
Lisa