Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just waiting

I haven't been blogging because I honestly haven't been doing that much!  I am just counting down the days and hoping that this baby decides to come on-time, which is in 11 days.  It seems that with every pregnancy it gets a little harder, my body seems a lot more tired and sore.  I never thought a 2 year old would bring me to tears, but that has happened quite a bit lately too!  So I thought I was slacking off because my main Lenten goal was to remain joyful and have a sacrificial attitude about these final weeks of pregnancy....I think giving up chocolate alone would have been easier.  I have my 39 week checkup on Thursday, hopefully I will have some promising news to share! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are in the final stretch. Can you send me a personal message through my blog or through Facebook with your home address so I can send you the sling. Good luck! I know you are tired and sore but I still am wishing I had the belly!! How I miss it!

kkreations said...

I know with my 3rd pregnancy it was really tough so I can't imagine how a 4th would go, that is the biggest reason we stopped at 3. But like Heather said, you are so close and I know I am a bit jealous of you and some day this will just be a memory. I will set aside some time to send you "hurry up" prayers! :)
Good Luck tomorrow, hopefully you will be dilated 4 cm or more and ready to go at anytime!
Angela