Monday, September 13, 2010

Is it that time already?

So as of Saturday I am 11 weeks pregnant and I am embarrassed to admit that I had to wear maternity pants to Church yesterday.  I know it is not unusual to get bigger faster with every pregnancy, but 11 weeks?? Seriously?!  
I wore my normal "big" pants to a baby shower on Saturday and was so uncomfortable...I almost unbuttoned the top button!! So I decided the next day to take the leap and wear some maternity dress pants, but they were huge.  
Today I am just wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts because I hate standing in the closet trying to figure out which section to choose from....regular or maternity.  Do I want to look pudgy in my normal shirts or wear a maternity shirt that is 3 times too big? I hate this in-between time when you don't look pregnant, just fat and bloated.  Does this happen to anyone else?

1 comment:

Molly Melnick said...

My husband always teases me that when I get pregnant the first thing I get excited about is wearing maternity clothes and the first thing I complain about it...wearing maternity clothes. I think being comfortable in whatever you are wearing is key when you are chasing 3 other little people...that and some cute lipstick and your one hot mama!!