Friday, September 3, 2010

Number Four on Its Way!

I am assuming everyone who reads my blog is also a friend on Facebook, so this is old news, but we are expecting again!
I am just amazed at how different I feel during every pregnancy.  I fully expect this one to be the toughest, considering I have three boys to chase around.  I have already had many more symptoms than before and it has been hard, especially with homeschooling.
Everyone always says, still trying for a girl?  Truthfully, even if we didn't have three boys, we would be having at least four kids.  I have always wanted a big family, although as I get older and experience the reality of parenting, the number keeps shrinking!  
Of course I would love a girl, but I'm not holding my breath!  I will be happy and blessed with whatever God gives us.
I am just thankful that I get to have another winter pregnancy.  I get to go into hibernation and wear sweaters and appear with a baby in the spring!

2 comments:

Molly Melnick said...

I have 4 girls and 1 boy and I am so glad I got my little boy. I thought I wanted all of one flavor..just to keep it simple but God has a much better plan. So here's to hoping for that girl!!

kkreations said...

Congratulations to you again!
I hope your symptoms subside soon, I know all too much of that issue!
Your days right now must be crazy, I give you a lot of credit.... and encourgement ! :)