Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ready for Normal

Silly me, I thought that Christmas break was going to be a break....I was wrong.  I am finally getting back to normal after the holidays.  Here are some picture thoughts because I am too tired to write much.  I am dreading tomorrow when we have the usual adjustment day of getting back to school after too much time off.  My least favorite month has begun, followed by my second least favorite month...ugh.  I am just hoping for unusually warm weather and that the next 12 weeks FLY by!

The boys before Christmas Eve Mass.
 Santa came!
 One of Henry's favorite gifts from Santa.
 Joseph was thrilled...can you tell?!
 Oliver feeling a little overwhelmed.
 Thomas got a sushi mat and a book on how to make sushi for Christmas.  We had it about 4 or 5 times over break..YUM!
 Grandma and Grandpa came for a week too, the boys always love their visits.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm impressed that sushi is homemade! Wow!
Your tree picture is just beautiful, and so are your boys. :)
I'm ready for our normal routine to return. Aidan doesn't go back until tomorrow, though. I liked the "break. but it sure was exhausting!
How are you feeling lately?