Friday, January 7, 2011

Still here...

I am still here, even though I haven't blogged much.  I have been dealing with temperamental children and yucky weather and haven't been motivated to do anything.  Does anyone else get depressed in the winter?
Anyway, I just realized that I haven't bought a baby book for still unnamed baby boy #4.  I usually buy them during my pregnancy and start filling in the information.  
It dawned on me that maybe I don't need to get a baby book that is very similar to the one MY mom had for me way back in 1978.  
I guess I can now move into 2011.....Has anyone made one of these for their baby?
I am just wondering if this would be a good way to go for the 1st year....not sure though.  I wonder if you can add the growth info, teeth info etc.  The only downside to the custom photo book is is that I can't actually make it and order it until he is at least 1.  
I am just wondering how these books actually turn out.  I guess I can keep thinking about it, I have nothing else exciting to do this month!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Molly every year for Christmas, Daniel makes a photo book of the year. I love them.. So worth the money and they make great gifts to family.. The more books you buy, the cheaper it is. It is my favorite Christmas gift ever.. You can put all kinds of stuff in it.. plenty of text etc. Looks so professional.

kkreations said...

I just started doing Photo books, they are a little easier than scrapbooking for me, I get impaired with all the creative thinking and photo books make it easier. I have started kinda like journalling then add pictures to help me remember the milestones and years. There are programs that you can use to totally design your own page, I am sure you could probably scan the growth charts and add them to you pages. The cost isn't that bad either, comparing to scrapbooking and the Cricut cartridges I have bought and still have hard time using if I don't use all the time. The only thing I don't like about Shutterfly, etc. is that they don't have a lot to offer for dressing the pages up, clip art and backgrounds, hopefully the websites will get more customized. :)
Angela