Monday, September 21, 2009

Love Hate Relationship

I had a baby almost 6 months ago.  During my pregnancy, I lived it up.  This is my third baby, I should know that the more I eat when I'm pregnant the more I will suffer when it is over.  BUT, I never seem to learn, I am sure this will happen all over again during my next pregnancy.  I only gained 38 pounds this time.  However, I was up a few too many to start with.  Thus began my completely unenjoyable journey of losing the weight....again.  UGH!
My wonderful husband and  I started a program called P90X in June. It is a 13 week extreme fitness program.  I lost a little over 20 pounds in the first phase, but am only halfway there.  We decided to take 2 weeks off because it is extremely taxing on your body to not take a break before starting again.  I love the results, but hate the work.
So today, we begin again.  A carefully planned 13 weeks that will end one week before Christmas, so that I can promptly gain back 5-7 pounds!  I am really trying to get motivated for these next three months.  I don't mind the exercise, but I hate dieting.  I just love food too much.  It is mind over matter and it is tough.  I absolutely am NOT going to quit before I reach my goal.  I will keep you posted on my progress!

1 comment:

TinaP said...

WOW!! 20 pound in 3 months!?!?!? Congrats, Molly!