Monday, September 14, 2009

Taken over by Transformers

It dawned on me while I was browsing the kids selection of Netflix, that my boys would probably love the old 1984 version of The Transformers.  Well, it turns out that I was right, really, really right.  They absolutely LOVE it.  Unfortunately, they have been watching it so much that everyone in the family is walking around humming  "Transformers, more than meets the eye."   The first time I popped that DVD in I was immediately taken back to my childhood.  Then, of course, Thomas and I started discussing how "they just don't make cartoons like that anymore."   Well, I have decided that I will continue to rent more of the old cartoons from our childhood.  They are much more innocent than many of the cartoons that are on Saturday mornings now.  They are also fun for the boys and for Thomas and I!

Here is the link for those of you who want to take a walk down memory lane!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AIFoBRIny0

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Unfortunately, I can't get the song out of my head either!