Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No time

Phew.... as I sit here, yes sit here, I cannot believe that I actually have a few minutes to write a post.  Life has been crazy.  The few blogging minutes I have had have been spent here, The Food Hub.  This is my other blog that Thomas and I contribute to.
Ultimately, I have not adjusted to having a child in school.  The afternoon run to pick him up is so not fun.  It occurs at just the time of the day when the baby is taking a nap, the kid is vegged out on the couch watching a movie and I am enjoying a well-earned cup of coffee (and maybe writing a blog post!)  Unfortunately, afternoons like these are now few and far between.  Now I have to wake up a sleeping baby (brutal!) and drag the kid into the car.  The coffee has to wait until we are home, finished with homework (in KINDERGARTEN?!!), have a snack, change clothes etc.  Then before I know it, it's time to make dinner.
I am going to try to post more regularly, but life beckons.  I hear it calling me now....the phone just rang, hubby's on his way home and I have to go make dinner!

No comments: