Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

 I am a 30 year old stay-at-home Catholic mom.  I struggle daily with trying to make the right decisions for my family.  I have been married to my husband for 6 1/2 years.  I have three amazing, exhausting, and adorable boys.  Joseph is 5 almost 6, Henry is 4 and Oliver is 5 months.
I have been attempting to start a blog for many months. Unfortunately, I was so hung up on picking a name for this darn thing that I kept putting it off.  So, I have finally decided on a name, not my favorite, but I realized it didn't matter.  The point of this blog is so that I can record events in our family for the future.  I have a horrible memory and want to preserve as much of the time when my kids are young as I can.
I don't anticipate many followers but if you do read this, welcome and thank you!!

No comments: