Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easters Past

This is a walk down memory lane for me; a look at our Easters past!

Easter 2004
Easter 2005
I spared you the picture of me 7 months pregnant (YIKES!) and just put this one of Joseph.  He looked so cute in his sailor suit.  I wish I had been able to get a full-body shot, but he wouldn't sit still!
Easter 2006    
We were at Thomas' parents house and we had an Easter egg hunt outside.  I remember it was really hot and sticky, it was a normal Alabama Easter. 
(check out Thomas' tie here....)
  
Easter 2007
This was after we moved away and we were visiting for Easter.
Same dress....I was actually thinking of wearing it again this year.  But then again, I don't want the same dress in 3 Easter pictures.  I think I need to go shopping!
 (see the tie again?!)
Easter 2008
I am so glad I painted over that yellow!
Everyone's hair looks too short in this picture and I wasn't in it because we didn't have anyone to take the picture.
(same tie again)
Easter 2009
I had given birth 3 days before Easter and I am sad to say I didn't get a picture of everyone.  I was not even thinking straight and certainly didn't want my picture taken, so this is it!
(I bought a new tie last year and we don't have a picture but he will probably wear it again this year!)
Easter 2010
I am determined to get a good picture this year!  I will post it later :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly, Lena and I were having this convesation this week. What we were going to wear? I will probably wear the same thing I have worn the last three years (and last year I was pg and showing!). We go to Mass on Saturday night so I usually wear jeans to church. I only dress up on Easter.. I can't wear a dress to work.. so I can't see any reason to buy another.. but funny how I am not the only one wearing the same thing every year!

Heather

Anonymous said...

that should have been what were we going to wear?

LOL