Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Daddy-less Saturday

Excuse me while I pat myself on the back.  I just survived an entire Saturday as a single parent while I was sick.  Oh and did I forget to mention that I came up with the grand idea of making Halloween cupcakes with the boys today. WHAT was I thinking?!  Needless to say, it did not go as planned.  Here are some pictures of the boys creations and mine.  Sigh.....Martha I am not, but I keep trying!


The boys' creations





My attempt (I know they're  pretty bad, but Oliver was screaming the entire time, I can't decorate under stress :-)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I think they look great! I'm not quite as creative. Delaney and I are going to make ghost and pumpkin cut-out cookies this week...she is very excited. The boys look like they had a good time. Jolene

Klumb Kreations said...

Doesn't matter how they turned out, just the fact that you spent that time with your kids says how good of a mom you are! (I think they turned out cute) Plus don't the boys just love them. :)