Wednesday, February 17, 2010

40 Bag Challenge


I found out about The 40 Bag Challenge from the Faith and Family Live! blog.  
The rules:
1. Pick what size of trash bag you want to use.
2. Each week day for eight weeks fill one bag (or equivalent).  

You can fill it with toys, clothes, books, movies, papers etc.  Anything that you can get rid of to eliminate clutter can be counted.

Those who know me know that my house is already fairly "decluttered" but there is always room for improvement; specifically to get rid of some of those clothes that have been in my closet since college!
Are you up to the challenge?

2 comments:

Jean said...

Absolutely! Moving again, I keep coming across boxes that I've moved, without unpacking, for the past 10 years!

Molly said...

2 bags filled and more tomorrow!