Friday, February 26, 2010

Good Workout

I had been doing P90X for awhile, but it was just too time-consuming and I felt that it was focused more on muscle building than fat loss.  I heard about this workout DVD and thought I would try it.  Confession...I am kind of a workout snob.  I thought this would be too easy and not a "real" workout.  Truth be told, it is a great workout, cheap (I only paid $9 at Target), and only 30 minutes!  I have added this to my Lenten penances (daily exercise) and it has been hard to make myself do it everyday.  I am hoping after 5 weeks I will see some good results because staying in shape and trying to lose weight is NOT FUN!  

2 comments:

kkreations said...

Also good to try out is "4 Day Diet", book written by a doctor, I saw on Rachael Ray show, said would increase my energy so I gave it a try, I didn't feel much more energy-hungry yes but not more energy, but the positive was I lost almost 13 pounds since Christmas so I took off the cookie weight and the leftover baby weight. ;)

Heather said...

I LOVE going to workout classes. The people in the classes are so suportive and if you miss a day, they are like why weren't you here? I always go (feels like a let down a friend when I don't go). And it is nice be away from my house and just have some time to myself. I have lost all but the 3 pounds that I gained during Miles' pregnancy (49 lbs total gain). I feel like at home, I always find an excuse not to work out.. Grant wanting to play a game, dinner needs to be cooked, laundry needs to get done.